Compression Socks Unisex Open Toe Zipper (1-Pair)
"I bought these for my mom who suffers with neuropathy. She loved them, they have reduced the swelling and pain in her legs and feet. I am ordering her several more pairs. Great price too!"
- Beth R.
Grab your Discounted Compression Socks Unisex Open Toe Zipper (1-Pair) while the store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 400 unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $44.95 USD.
Quick, only 10 available! Limit 2 per customer.
- Compression increases blood flow circulation and reduces swelling
- Increases venous blood flow
- Decreases venous blood volume
- Reduces reflux in diseased superficial and/or deep veins
- Reduces a pathologically elevated venous pressure
- Reduces an elevated oedema in of the tissue
- Increases the drainage of nocious substances
- Reduces inflammation
- Sustains reparative processes
- Improves movement of tendons and joints
- Pinch-resistant zipper for easy wear & removal.
- Open toe design.
- Knee high length.
- Materials: nylon, spandex.
- Amount of compression provided by these socks: 10-20 mmHg
- S/M: women’s shoe size 6–9.5; men’s shoe size 5–9.5
- L/XL: women’s shoe size 10–13.5; men’s shoe size 10–12.5
We Also Recommend